The recommended frequency: each 12 000 km of a run or 6 months.
to smatrivayta also check their serviceability. If belts are removed for any reason, then provide their correct installation.
For no-failure operation of the mechanism of a tension observe purity of seat belts.
At damage of buckles or the mechanism of their tension replace belts.
Also replace belts which were exposed to severe stretching at accident.
At influence of sunshine and chemicals the tape of a belt loses durability. Loss of initial coloring can be a sign of aging of material of a belt (fading). Too replace such belt.
Replace belts always in a set. It is forbidden to establish buckles and mechanisms of a tension of belts which are not intended for this sitting or from other cars.
Check a condition of all places of fastening of a belt. Bolts of fastening have to be reliably tightened. Remove any traces of corrosion in those places where the belt fastens to a body. Replace the details of fastening struck with corrosion.
Replace belts also at detection of the following damages:
– ruptures of threads or "razlokhmachivaniye";
– cuts of eyelets on belt edges;
– curvature of a band;
– existence of the painted sites or cuts;
– insufficiently reliable fixing of a belt;
– weakening of the button of an unblocking of a belt;
– the buckle does not release a belt;
– the effort necessary for release of a belt increased;
– on a surface of a buckle there are cracks.