The engine is recommended to be disassembled at the special stand, in the absence of the stand install the engine on the flat horizontal platform.
If the restored engine is bought, then it is necessary to remove all hinged units and to install them subsequently just in the same order on the new engine. Treat such units:
– elements of control of emission of the fulfilled gases;
– the ignition distributor (only on engines till 1997);
– high-voltage wires and coils of ignition;
– bypass cooling system branch pipe;
– inlet and final collectors;
– oil filter;
– drive flywheel / plate.
If the block of cylinders of an incomplete complete set is bought, then it is necessary to remove and install on the new engine:
– gear belt or chain of the drive of the gas-distributing mechanism;
– head of the block of cylinders;
– oil pump;
Fig. 3.99. Places of drawing a layer of sealant (1) on the lower case and an arrangement of a sealing ring before its installation on the block of cylinders on models since 2001
Fig. 3.100. Arrangement of bolts of fastening of the lower case: And — long bolts; In — short bolts
– forward covers;
– oil pallet;
– cover of a head of the block of cylinders.