This section is devoted to repair of the engine 3S-FE installed in a motor compartment. The engine was installed on cars till 2001.
Before work on the engine, clear a motor compartment and the engine the degreasing means. It considerably will facilitate performance of any works.
For improvement of access to the engine it is desirable to remove a cowl. Capes protect wings to prevent damage of a paint and varnish covering.
On the engine installed in the car it is possible to adjust, remove, check, replace and to establish the following details, knots and units:
– inlet and final collectors;
– laying of inlet and final collectors;
– oil pallet;
– laying of the oil pallet;
– sealing rings of a bent shaft;
– head of the block of cylinders;
– laying of a head of the block of cylinders;
– oil pump;
– knots of fuel system;
– to adjust gaps of valves;
– poliklinovy belts of the drive of hinged units;
– gear belt;
– support of the power unit;
– drive flywheel/plate.